For those using other accepted methods of payment, the general public on-sale will begin on Monday, February 24, at 10:00 a.m. at yankees.com and yankeesbeisbol.com, and via Ticketmaster phone only at (877) 469-9849 and Ticketmaster TTY at (800) 943-4327.
Beginning Tuesday, February 25, tickets may be purchased at the Yankee Stadium Ticket Office, all area Ticketmaster outlets and all Ticket Offices located within Yankees Clubhouse Shops.
As in past years, the Yankees will make available individual-game ticket value programs, including the MasterCard Half-Price Game Ticket Special, which allows fans to purchase tickets for select games during the 2014 season in select areas of the Terrace Level, Grandstand Level or Bleachers for 50 percent off the advance ticket price, when using their MasterCard. Tickets for MasterCard Half-Price Games may be purchased in advance or on the day of the game, subject to availability.
For a complete list of ticket specials, including game dates, seating locations, and terms and conditions, fans should visit yankees.com/ticketspecials. Fans with questions may call (212) YANKEES [926-5337] or email email@example.com. Please note that all ticket specials are subject to availability. All individual-game ticket value programs exclude all Premium Games*.
- E-Saver Games- Fans can register at yankees.com/esaver to receive email ticket offers for E-Saver Games available only to Yankees email subscribers.
- MasterCard $5 Games- For select home games during the 2014 season, fans can purchase tickets in select areas of the Terrace Level, Grandstand Level or Bleachers for $5, when using their MasterCard. Tickets for MasterCard $5 Games may be purchased in advance or on the day of the game.
- Senior Citizen Games- Citizens (60 and older) can purchase reduced-priced tickets for themselves and one guest for select home games during the 2014 season. Prices range from $5 to $150, depending on the seat location. Any additional guest(s) must pay full-price for his/her ticket(s). Tickets may be purchased ONLY on the day of the game, beginning two hours before the scheduled start time of the game, at Yankee Stadium Ticket Windows, adjacent to Gate 4, and are subject to availability. All tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. A valid proof of age must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Student Games- For Wednesday home games during the 2014 season, students who present their valid high school or college ID cards when purchasing tickets can receive one half-price ticket in designated seating locations. Tickets may be purchased ONLY on the day of the game at Yankee Stadium Ticket Windows, adjacent to Gate 4.
- Youth Games- All fans 14 and younger, when accompanied by an adult (18 and older), are eligible for half-price tickets in designated seating locations for Saturday home games. Tickets may be purchased ONLY on the day of the game at Yankee Stadium Ticket Windows, adjacent to Gate 4.
- Military Personnel Ticket Special- Active military members can present their military identification card at designated Yankee Stadium Ticket Windows before non-premium Monday through Thursday home games and receive one complimentary ticket in the Grandstand Level or Bleachers, or purchase one half-price ticket in other areas in Yankee Stadium excluding the Legends Suite, Champions Suite, Delta SKY360° Suite, Jim Beam Suite and Audi Yankees Club. Tickets may be purchased ONLY on the day of the game, beginning two hours before the scheduled start time of the game at Yankee Stadium Ticket Windows, adjacent to Gate 4.
*The term "Premium Game(s)" is defined as the Opening Day game, the Old-Timers' Day game, the games scheduled for April 12, May 17, June 27-29, July 18-20, Sept. 2-4 and Sept. 18-25, and such other games as may be designated, on no less than seven (7) days notice, as Premium Games, no later than the first day of each month during the regular season, with respect to all future games during the regular season.