Fans interested in learning more about the locations above can call the Yankees Premium Sales and Service Department at (718) 508-3955, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.yankees.com/premium. Fans may also call 212-YANKEES - [212-926-5337].
NEW FOOD AND DRINK ITEMS AT YANKEE STADIUM IN 2014 will include:
- Chicken and Waffles Cart located in the Great Hall at Gate 6.
- Tacos and Empanadas Cart located at Section 321.
- Sweetfrog Frozen Yogurt Stand located at Section 224.
- Papa John's Pizza is now a proud sponsor of the Yankees, with locations on all levels of Yankee Stadium.
- Build Your Own Nachos, including the "Nacho Helmet" is available at Wholly Guacamole portable stands on the 200 and 300 Levels and in the Bleachers. Fans may pick their toppings in a regular-sized order of nachos or have an official plastic replica Yankees helmet filled with 12 ounces of nacho chips with their choice of toppings added.
- Unlimited Popcorn Bucket allows fans all the popcorn they care to eat for $12 in a souvenir bucket. Sold in various locations throughout the Stadium.
- Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burger and Coconut Rum Glazed BBQ Smoked Ribs will be available at the Malibu Rooftop Deck on the 300 Level in right field. This area is open to all fans.
- Fresh-Cut Fries features a platter full of fried potatoes, cut-and-fried as you order.
- Made-to-Order, 3-Minute Pizzas will feature five different toppings. They will be available in the Jim Beam Suite Lounge and Delta SKY360° Suite.
- Red Stag Glazed BBQ Wings will be available at the Jim Beam Suite Lounge.
- Specialty Drinks Menu has been added to the Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar, which is located in between the 100 and 200 Levels near the home plate team store. Drinks will include a classic citrus mojito, hibiscus lime cooler and baja margarita.
DINING AND DRINKING LOCATIONS AT YANKEE STADIUM IN 2014 include*:
- NYY Steak Yankee Stadium, located at Gate 6, offers an upscale dining experience, including dry-aged USDA prime steaks, fresh seafood and an impressive collection of premium wines. Reservations are strongly suggested. Please call (646) 977-8325.
- Mohegan Sun Sports Bar is located behind the glass of the center field batter's eye. Sandwiches and drinks are available in an indoor setting that provides one of the most unique vantage points in sports (Requires Mohegan Sun ticket or club membership).
- Malibu Rooftop Deck, located adjacent to Section 310, features a view of the Manhattan skyline and offers a fun setting for individuals or groups to socialize and eat before the game. Malibu Rooftop Deck tickets includes all-you-care-to-eat baseball fare and non-alcoholic drinks for 90 minutes, ending 30 minutes prior to the scheduled first pitch. Beginning 30 minutes prior to first pitch, all fans may purchase a la carte items at this location.
- Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar, located in between the 100 and 200 Levels adjacent to the escalators by the Home Plate Team Store, features a revamped drinks menu and lounge seating with a view of the site of the original Yankee Stadium.
- Field MVP Club Lounge, located on the 100 Level by Gate 4, has a 45-foot bar and a gourmet pub menu (Requires a full-season ticket license in Sections 116 through 124 in Rows 12-21 or a Field MVP Outdoor Suite Box ticket).
- Peeps Mini Picnic Area is a popular area for group events and is located at Gate 2.
- Legends Suite Club offers the Stadium's premier dining experience. Located at Gate 4, this space can be accessed only by Legends Suite ticket holders.
- Delta SKY360° Suite is located at Sections 218A through 222. This expansive lounge is climate-controlled with gourmet food, an outdoor patio and breathtaking views of the field. (Requires a Delta SKY360° Suite ticket).
- Jim Beam Suite Lounge is located on the 300 Level behind home plate and features delicious pub food in an indoor setting (requires Jim Beam Suite ticket).
- Audi Club, located on the SAP Suite Level in left field, features a cocktail bar, dining lounge and a sweeping view of the field (Requires Audi Club ticket or club membership).
- DKNY Lounge and Ketel One Lounge are located at Section 27 and Section 11, respectively. They offer unlimited gourmet grab-and-go baseball fare for Legends and Champions Suite ticket holders only.
- Hard Rock Cafe is located at Gate 6 and open to fans year-round. Reservations can be made at (646) 977-8888.
*(Please note that with the exception of the Hard Rock Cafe Yankee Stadium, entry to all dining locations requires a valid ticket for that day's game.)
MASTERCARD BENEFITS IN YANKEE STADIUM IN 2014 (benefits below are available only when using your MasterCard):
- MasterCard Deal of the Game: Daily discounts on select concessions and/or merchandise will be announced prior to and during each home game on the centerfield video board.
- $60 for $50: Buy a $50 Legends Hospitality merchandise gift card (for use at all Yankee Stadium merchandise stores and portable stands) and have $10 added compliments of MasterCard.
- MasterCard Family Meal Deal: Receive a free liter of a Pepsi product with the purchase of a value bucket of sandwiches and fries at select concessions stands in the Stadium. New to this option in 2014 is the pulled pork or pulled chicken Sliders & Fries Bucket.
- MasterCard Meal Combo: Save money by purchasing a Combo Meal instead of a la carte items at select concessions stands throughout the Stadium.
- MasterCard Preferred Pricing: Save up to $15 off each ticket when purchasing select 2014 regular season individual game tickets.
- MasterCard Mondays: Every Monday during the 2014 regular season, all yankees.com subscribers will receive a newsletter with ticket discounts compliments of MasterCard.
- MasterCard $5 Games: Select 2014 regular season individual game tickets in eligible areas of the Terrace, Grandstand and Bleachers will be available for $5 per ticket, subject to availability. (At present, dates include: April 9 vs. Baltimore, April 29 vs. Seattle, April 30 vs. Seattle, May 1 vs. Seattle, June 3 vs. Oakland and June 17 vs. Toronto).
- MasterCard Half-Price Games: Select 2014 regular season individual game tickets in eligible areas of the Terrace, Grandstand and Bleachers will be available for 50 percent off their game-day price, subject to availability. (At present, dates include June 4 vs. Oakland, July 24 vs. Texas, August 7 vs. Detroit, August 21 vs. Houston and September 24 vs. Baltimore.)
- MasterCard TBA Games: For select games with a start time of TBA during the 2014 season, fans can purchase tickets in select areas at up to 25 percent savings. Tickets for MasterCard TBA Games must be purchased in advance of the official game time announcement for the game. (At present, dates include: June 29 vs. Boston, August 10 vs. Cleveland and August 24 vs. Chicago-AL.)
For a complete list of ticket specials, including game dates, seating locations, and terms and conditions, fans should visit www.yankees.com/ticketspecials. Fans with questions may call 212-YANKEES - [212-926-5337] - or e-mail email@example.com. Please note that all ticket specials are subject to availability.
CONCESSION OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO ALL FANS AT YANKEE STADIUM IN 2014 include:
- Bazzini Nuts (Great Hall at Gate 6)
- Boar's Head Sandwiches (Sects. 113, 221B)
- Brother Jimmy's BBQ (Sects. 133, 201, 214, 320A)
- Carl's Steaks, featuring cheesesteaks (Sects. 107, 223, 311)
- Cocktails (Sects. 110, 126, 206, 323)
- Dippin' Dots (Sects. 125, 228, 323)
- Farmers Market presented by Melissa's (Sect. 121B)
- Fresh-Cut Fries (Sect. 127)
- Garlic Fries (Sects. 108, 206, 331)
- Hebrew National hot dogs (Great Hall at Gate 6 and Sects. 107, 129, 202, 204, 214B, 236, 312, 329)
- Highlanders Baseball Fare, including hot dogs, pretzels and Pepsi products (Sects. 111, 233A, 305, 311, 318, 325 and Bleachers)
- Johnny Rockets (Sects. 132, 212, 326 and Bleachers)
- Kosher Options (Sects. 110, 214, 229, 322, Sunday through Friday afternoon only)
- Lemonade, fresh-squeezed (Sects. 117B, 124, 215, 227A, 317, 324)
- Lobel's of New York, feat. gourmet steak sandwiches (Sects. 134, 321)
- NY Grill, featuring Nathan's Hot Dogs and Premio Sausages (Sects. 121B, 211, 221B, 227B, 230, 308, 318, 321, 334)
- NY Grill Gluten Free, featuring items above plus Udi's Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns (Great Hall at Gate 6)
- NYY Steak Express, feat. USDA prime steak sandwiches (Sect. 109)
- Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs (Sects. 127A, 225, 313)
- Noodle Bowl, featuring Asian noodle dishes (Sect. 127B)
- Otis Spunkmeyer cookies (Sects. 125, 233 and Bleachers)
- Papa John's pizza (Sects. 125, 212, 309 and Bleachers)
- Parm, featuring hot Italian sandwiches (Sect. 104)
- Premio Sausage (Sects. 217, 320A)
- Popcorn (Great Hall & Sects. 107, 130, 202, 210, 229, 307, 327)
- Pretzels by New York Pretzel (Located throughout the Stadium)
- Sushi (Sect. 127A)
- Triple Play Grill, feat. sliders and fries (Sects. 116, 205, 321, 334)
- Turkey Hill Ice Cream (Sects. 112, 126, 207, 224, 313, 319, 324 and Bleachers)
- Wholly Guacamole, featuring "Build Your Own Nachos" (Sects. 233A, 314, 327 and Bleachers)
- Wings, featuring chicken wings (Sect. 109)
BEER/ALCOHOLIC DRINK LOCATIONS IN YANKEE STADIUM IN 2014 include:
- Beer Stands - Domestic (Sects. 106, 117A, 130, 205, 215, 216, 224, 229, 232B, 234, 307, 318, 323, 330, 332B)
- Beers of the World (Sects. 110, 134, 204, 206, 226, 233A, 237, 238, 315, 320C, 331)
- Blue Moon/Leinenkugel Beer Stand (Sects. 109, 314)
- Budweiser Beer Stands (Sects. 105, 117B, 121B, 127A, 202, 204, 235, 239, 308, 315, 328, 332A)
- Coors Light Beer Stand (Sect. 231)
- Goose Island Beer Stand (Great Hall and in the Bleachers at Section 239)
- Mohegan Sun Sports Bar is located behind the glass of the center field batter's eye. Beers and mixed drinks are available.
- Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar, located in between the 100 and 200 Levels off the escalators by the home plate team store, features a revamped specialty drinks menu and lounge seating.
BEERS AVAILABLE AT YANKEE STADIUM IN 2014:
Draft beers include: Budweiser, Bud Light, Batch 19, Becks, Blue Moon, Blue Moon Seasonal, Coors Light, Corona Light, Dos Equis, Goose Island, Goose Island 312, Goose Island Honkers, Guinness, Heineken, Heineken Light, Hoegaarden, Kirin Ichiban, Leinenkugel, Miller Lite, Modelo, Newcastle, Redds Apple Ale, Shock Top, Smithwick's, Stella Artois and Yuengling.
Glass-bottled beers include: Bud Black Crown, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum, Amstel, Becks, Blue Moon, Coors Light, Corona Light, Dos Equis, Guinness Black Lager, Heineken, Heineken Light, Hoegaarden, Magic Hat #9, Miller Lite, O'Doul's, Presidente, Red Bridge, Stella Artois and Yuengling.
Can beers include: Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Lime-A-Rita, Bud Mango-Rita, Leinenkugel, Michelob Ultra, Miller Lite, O'Doul's, Redds Apple Ale, Shock Top, Shock Top Apple, Shock Top Lemonade, Stella Artois and Yuengling.
Plastic-bottled beers include: Budweiser, Bud Light and Michelob Ultra.