Following the jump, four surviving children of servicemen that lost their lives in the line of duty and have been aided by the Special Operations Warrior Foundation will be recognized in a special home plate ceremony. Also taking part in the day's ceremonies will be retired Air Force Colonel John Carney - who will throw out the ceremonial first pitch, country music recording artist and former U.S. Ranger, Keni Thomas - who will sing the National Anthem, and the official vocalist of the West Point Band, Master Sergeant MaryKay Messenger - who will sing God Bless America.
Ticket specials will run on Saturday, July 19 (Youth Game), Monday, July 21 (Military Personnel Game), Tuesday, July 22 (Military Personnel Game), Wednesday, July 23 (Military Personnel and Student Game), Thursday, July 24 (MasterCard Half-Price, Military Personnel and Senior Citizen Game) and Saturday, July 26 (Youth Game).
For a complete list of ticket specials, including game dates, seating locations, and terms and conditions, fans should visit www.yankees.com/ticketspecials. Please note that all ticket specials are subject to availability.
The homestand will also feature the following promotional items and dates:
Friday, July 18 - Yankees vs. Reds, 7:05 p.m.
- Cap Night, presented by Budweiser, to first 18,000 Guests, 21 and older.
Saturday, July 19 - Yankees vs. Reds, 1:05 p.m.
- Collectible Truck Day, presented by W.B. Mason, to first 18,000 Guests, 14 and younger.
Sunday, July 20 - Yankees vs. Reds, 1:05 p.m.
- 1999 World Series Champions Fan Ring Day, presented by Betteridge Jewelers, to first 18,000 Guests, 14 and younger.
Monday, July 21 - Yankees vs. Rangers, 7:05 p.m.
- Derek Jeter Figurine Night, presented by P.C. Richard and Son, to first 18,000 Guests.
Tuesday, July 22 - Yankees vs. Rangers, 7:05 p.m.
- Cap Night, presented by Cooper Tire, to first 18,000 Guests.
Wednesday, July 23 - Yankees vs. Rangers, 7:05 p.m.
- T-Shirt Night, presented by CenterLight Healthcare, to first 18,000 Guests.
Saturday, July 26 - Yankees vs. Blue Jays, 1:05 p.m.
- Sunglasses Day, presented by sweetFrog, to first 18,000 Guests, 14 and younger.
Sunday, July 27 - Yankees vs. Blue Jays, 1:05 p.m.
- Paul O'Neill Bobblehead Day, presented by AT&T, to first 18,000 Guests.
Tickets may be purchased online at www.yankees.com, www.yankeesbeisbol.com, at the Yankee Stadium Ticket Office, via Ticketmaster phone at (877) 469-9849, Ticketmaster TTY at (800) 943-4327 and at all Ticket Offices located within Yankees Clubhouse Shops. Tickets may also be purchased on Yankees Ticket Exchange at www.yankees.com/yte, the only official online resale marketplace for Yankees fans to purchase and resell tickets to Yankees games. Fans with questions may call (212) YANKEES [926-5337] or email email@example.com.
For information on parking and public transportation options to Yankee Stadium, please visit yankees.com and click on the Yankee Stadium tab at the top of the page.